Sabtu, 9 Julai 2011

2 good stories to be read.

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

A lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room which is the freezer to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was looking inside with no help in sight. Although she screamed and knocked  with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it’s impossible to hear what was going on inside. Five hours later, whilst she was on the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. When she later asked the security how he had come to open the door, which wasn’t his usual routine. His explanation: I’ve been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you’re one of the few who greet me in the morning and say goodbye to me every night when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I’m invisible. Today, as you reported for work, like all other days, you greeted me in your simple manner “hello” but this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your “bye, see you tomorrow”. Hence, I decided to check around the factory. I look because they remind me that I am someone. By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened. That’s why I was searching everywhere for you.

Moral of this story to reflect upon:

Be humble, love and respect those around you. Impact people who cross your path every day. God works in wondrous ways. Let this story be an inspiration. Let’s share to inspire others; someone else shared this inspire to me. 



STORY FOR GROWTH:
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands. Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile. My sweetie, could you give your mom one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other. The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her appointment. Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum, and said: “Mommy, here you are. This is the sweetest one”.
No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...